A great thing can only be done by a great person; and they do it without effort. “John Ruskin”
- Treat everyone with compassion and kindness
- Treat everyone as valuable
- Be interested in others (not just yourself)
- Look for, and comment on, the best in other people
- Be there for your friends when they’re going through tough times.
He/She is a giver, and not a taker. A forgiver and not a resentment holder. A peacemaker and not a fighter
- Think of little things that could make another’s day
- Motivate others to be all that they can be.
- A great person has dreams and goals and never let’s other people’s negativity get in their way of pursuing them.