- If your child lies to you often, it is because you over-react too harshly to their inappropriate behaviour.
- If your child is not taught to confide in you about their mistakes, you’ve lost them.
- If your child had poor self-esteem, it is because you advice them more than you encourage them.
- If your child does not stand up for themselves, it is because from a young age you have disciplined them regularly in public.
- If your child takes things that do not belong to them, it is because when you buy them things, you don’t let them chose what they want.
- If your child is cowardly, it is because you help them too quickly.
- If your child does not respect other people’s feelings, it is because instead of speaking to your child, you order and command them.
- If your child is too quick to anger, it is because…
View original post 169 more words