When you were born, you didn’t come with an owner’s manual; these guidelines make life work better.
- You will receive a body – You may like it or not, but it will be yours for the entire period round.
- You will learn lessons – You are enrolled in a full time, informal school called life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant and stupid.
- There are no mistakes, only lessons – Growth is a process of trial and error, experimentation. The “failed” experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiment that ultimately works.
- A lesson is reported until it is learned – A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it, then you can go on the next lesson.
- Learning lessons does not end –…
View original post 136 more words